Walgreenslistens: If you are here to find out the details of Walgreenslistens Survey, then you are in the right place. In this post, we have updated the complete guide of Walgreenslistens Survey. We have also included detailed survey instructions along with the requirements and rules of the survey. For more details, read the complete information.
Walgreenslistens Survey, which is also known as the Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey, is mainly conducted to know the views and opinions of the customers regarding the products and service offerings. To participate in the survey, you need to visit its official site i.e. Walgreenslistens.com. The feedback received from the customers is used for expanding the company products and service offerings. All you need to do is provide your genuine feedback. For your ease, we have provided the survey rules and requirements along with the detailed instructions. Just have a look at them before taking the survey.
Rules and Regulations To Follow
Here are the rules and regulations that one needs to follow and fulfill in order to participate in WalgreensListens Survey.
- One needs to be a legal resident of The United States of America in order to participate in the survey.
- The bill receipt details that are used in the survey should be of a recent visit and should be valid.
- One needs to be of an age 16 years and above to participate in the survey and receive rewards.
- Employees of Walgreens or their family members cannot participate in the survey and the sweepstakes.
- You need to participate in the survey within a few days of your visit. Most of the recipet may expire within weeks sometimes months.
Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey
To be eligible for taking part in the survey, you need to fulfill the following rules:
- You should be at least 18 years old or more, at the time of participation.
- You must be a legal resident of The United States.
- At least one purchase is mandatory.
For participating in the survey, you will require these things:
- A PC or a laptop or a smartphone with internet access.
- A valid purchase receipt from Walgreens with survey code.
- Knowledge of English or Spanish language.
In order to complete the Walgreens Survey successfully, follow these instructions:
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official survey site of Walgreens or click on the official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey site.
- First, select the language of your choice.
- Then, enter the survey code, password and time of your visit. (Note: All these details are printed on your receipt)
- After that, click ‘Start’ to begin the survey.
- Now, answer all the survey questions genuinely.
- Finally, submit your survey and provide your contact details.
Walgreenslistens – Walgreens Survey Rewards
Walgreens appreciates its customers for taking part in the survey. Yes! customers are rewarded for giving their feedback. Below are the details of it.
- After completion of the survey, you will be given an opportunity to enter the sweepstakes.
- By participating in the sweepstakes, you will have a chance to draw the gift cards worth $3000.
- Remember that, you have to fulfill the sweepstakes rules in order to participate in it.
- Winners will be notified through phone or email. That is the reason they ask you to provide the contact details at the end of the survey.
- You can use the Walgreens Gift Card on your next visit.
The Walgreen Company (or simply Walgreens) is an American company that operates as the second-largest pharmacy store chain in the United States behind CVS Health. It specializes in filling prescriptions, health and wellness products, health information, and photo services. As of August 31, 2016, the company operated 8,175 stores in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. It was founded in Chicago, Illinois, in 1901. The Walgreens headquarters office is in the Chicago suburb of Deerfield, Illinois.
Walgreens Hours of Operation:
Walgreens stores work on following hours and they may vary based on location.
- Monday -6:30 AM-8:00 PM
- Tuesday -6:30 AM-8:00 PM
- Wednesday -6:30 AM-8:00 PM
- Thursday -6:30 AM-8:00 PM
- Friday -6:30 AM-8:00 PM
- Saturday -9:00 AM-6:00 PM
- Sunday -CLOSED
Walgreens stores remain OPEN on these holidays:
Walgreens and employees are extremely determined to serve its customers even on holidays. Being a pharmacy, their services on holidays are much appreciated. So here is the list of holidays on which Walgreens stores are OPEN.
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (MLK Day)
- Valentine’s Day
- Presidents Day
- Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Sunday
- Easter Monday
- Cinco de Mayo
- Mother’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Father’s Day
- Independence Day (4th of July)
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Black Friday
- Cyber Monday
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Walgreens Store Locator
As Walgreens stores are located in different places, this information will be helpful to you to locate the Walgreens store near to your location.
- You can easily find your nearest store by visiting the official website of Walgreens at www.walgreens.com.
- Once you visit that page, navigate to the store locator and set your location using your current location or type in a city, state/province or zip/postal code.
- After that, click on the search button to see the results.
- If no locations are found, it means that it doesn’t have any stores within the radius you selected.
- You can also search for it in the google map.
- Google map is also the easiest way to find any store near to your search location.
- Go to google maps, type Walgreens in the search bar and click on the search icon.
- Walgreens stores near to your location will be shown.
- Select the nearest address to view the directions.
Walgreens Customer Support – Contact Details:
If you have any queries, then you can contact the customer support team of Walgreens. Below are the contact details of Walgreens Customer Support Team:
- Customer Service Number: 1-800-925-4733/1-877-250-5823
- Official website: www.walgreens.com
That’s all about the Walgreenslistens. We hope that this information was useful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)